Formerly a reporter for ESPN and FS1, Julie became the first female hired as a full-time on air talent at Barstool Sports. She chatted with Tim in March 2018.
- What sparked Julie’s interest in the world of broadcasting
- How does the environment at Barstool compare to ESPN
- Why has Barstool inspired such loyalty in their audience
- What is the marketplace for women expressing opinions
- How she developed a unique rapport with Mike Francesa
- Julie’s fandom of French Fries and which is her favorite
To close out this week’s pod, we have an encore presentation of Rich Eisen on The Ryan Kelley Morning After in December 2015 which was cited recently on QFTA.
Please support our sponsors:
The Home Loan Expert, Ryan Kelley
James Carlton Agency (State Farm)
Gateway Buick GMC
Design Aire Heating & Cooling
Follow us on Social Media:
@TimMcKernanShow on Twitter
Thanks to Story of the Year for our theme. Please rate, review, and subscribe so more people discover the pod. Feedback is welcome: email@example.com