The former President of Anheuser-Busch now holds an equivalent position with Schnucks. However, in between those two posts, he spearheaded efforts to keep the NFL in St. Louis and to attract an MLS franchise to town. Ultimately, these projects didn’t come to fruition and Dave joins us to discuss why that’s the case.
- How did he become engaged with Governor Nixon’s Task Force
- Comparing uncertainty of the NFL’s vote with an AB experience
- Genesis of the extra $100 million idea and Goodell’s stern letter
- Is it fair to say St. Louis was duped by NFL’s relocation process
- When did MLS efforts begin & strategy on staging vote in April
- Revisiting “Get off your ass” comments and desire for progress
Please support our sponsors:
Follow us on Twitter:
Like us on Facebook:
Special thanks to Story of the Year for providing our theme music. Please rate, review, and subscribe on iTunes so more people can discover the podcast.
Feedback is always welcome: firstname.lastname@example.org