Next Tuesday, Saint Louis will vote on a measure that could potentially bring an MLS franchise to the city. Throughout the week, Frank Cusumano interviewed a cavalcade of guests regarding the vote. These include:
- SC STL Vice Chairman Jim Kavanaugh on the campainging for the vote
- Bill McClellan on why he is conflicted by the measure
- Bill McDermott on the excitement and history of MLS expansion
- Frank Viverito on the economic impact of the MLS on the region
- 7th Ward Alderman Jack Coatar discusses Tuesday’s MLS stadium vote
Additionally, on Monday at 11am, Washington University Sports Economist Patrick Rishe will join the show to further the discussion on possible economic impact.