The Inaugural insideSTL.com Golf Classic AKA The #FreeDotem Open is finally being held this Friday at Normandie Golf Club (with proceeds going to 3 Little Birds 4 Life, a charity that benefits young adults with cancer).
The tournament will feature two shotgun start flights, one kicking off at 7:30 a.m. and the other at 1 p.m.
– Teams must check in under the golf course pavilion to complete their registrations
– Morning flight teams: Please check in no later than 7 a.m.
– Afternoon flight teams: Please check in no later than 12 p.m.
– Breakfast will be provided for the morning flight teams before their shotgun start. They can then eat lunch after their round.
– Lunch will be provided for afternoon golfers beginning at 12 p.m.
– Check-in (registration), breakfast, lunch, the award ceremony and silent auction will all be held under the pavilion.
– A $20 spectator pass – which includes free beverages – is available at insidestl.com.
– Use Corporate Transportation for a ride to or from the tournament (or round-trip) and receive 10% off the ride.
– All you have to do is visit limosstl.com and enter the promo code “3Birds.”
– Parking is limited so this option is preferred.
– Corporate Transportation can take between two and 13 people, so you can bring your entire group!
– They will transport your golf bags as well!
– An afterparty will be held at The Over/Under Bar & Grill, located at 911 Washington Ave. in downtown St. Louis. Corporate Transportation is the perfect option to take your group there after the tournament
– The trophy seen above will be given to the overall winner.
Here’s the complete schedule of events:
- 7:30 a.m. – Noon: 18-hole scramble tournament (added flight)
- Noon – 1 p.m.: Lunch under pavilion
- 1 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.: 18-hole scramble tournament (original flight)
- 6 p.m. – 10 p.m.: Awards, auction and post-party
- Afterparty at The Over/Under Bar & Grill, located at 911 Washington Ave. in downtown St. Louis.
- Use Corporate Transportation to take you there from the tournament!
As always, be sure to #SupportTheSponsors that helped make the Inaugural #FreeDotem Open possible:
– Gran Cru